Want To Join PennyFever?
Here is where To Start
IF YOU ARE JOINING THE PENNYFEVER, ONLY FILL OUT THE VERY FIRST PAGE OF THE REGISTRATION FORM. IT IS THE ONLY PAGE WE NEED
. ALL OTHER PAGES ARE ADVERTISING THAT CAN COST YOU A BUNDLE IN ACCIDENTAL FEES IF YOU FILL THEM OUT. IF YOU FORGET AND GO PAST THE FIRST PAGE, YOU CAN JUST CLICK ON THE PASS
BUTTON ON THAT PAGE, OR CLOSE THE TAB, OR EXIT OUT OF THE PENNYFEVER AND LOG BACK IN. EITHER WAY, YOU WILL BE REGISTERED AS LONG AS YOU FILLED OUT THAT FIRST PAGE FROM TOP TO BOTTOM, INCLUDING THE CHECK MARK IN THE TERMS ACCEPTANCE SQUARE, AND TYPED IN THE CONFIRMATION CODE. IF YOU SEE A PAGE THAT ASKS FOR YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER OR YOUR STREET ADDRESS, YOU HAVE GONE ONE PAGE TO FAR.
1. Click on the 'Register' link near the top of the page to join our group (when they ask you for your cell phone number you can click on 'pass' up in the top right hand corner of the pop up window a couple of times and it will stop asking, and complete your registration).
2. When you are all signed up, Log in.
3. Click on the 'User Control Panel' link (accessible from any page) and look over the Options that are available to you.
4. Take a few minutes and click on each link and set the board up exactly the way you want it. Be sure to set up your 'Board Preferences.'
5. Take a few minutes and load each of the 'Board Styles' to find the one you like best. We hope you like the choices we gave you, we even developed the color scheme of a couple of them ourselves.
6. Click on the 'Portal' link at the top of the page and take a few minutes to become familiar with some of the boards features. Kick the tires, click on a few links. We think you will be impressed.
7. Click on the 'Board Index' link (there are at least two on every page, usually on the left somewhere near the top and bottom).
8. Familiarize yourself with the various Forums, read their descriptions, open them up, browse around. You can't hurt anything.
9. Notice that the board is divided into Forums that open to Topics that open to Posts (posts are how you communicate in each Forum, under each Topic).
10. If you do not see a 'Post Reply' button anywhere when you enter a Forum or Topic, that means it is 'Read Only' and you cannot post your thoughts or reply to anything you read on that page.
11. If you see a button that says 'Locked' when you are viewing a Topic, that means that it is 'Read Only' and you cannot post your thoughts or reply to anything you read under that topic.
12. 'Discussion Forums,' 'Educational Forums,' the 'Crisis Management Forum', and 'The Upper Room' are the only posting areas of the entire board. All posting by our members is done in one of those areas. All other Forums and Topics are 'Locked' so that the important information that is archived there cannot be accidentally deleted or altered.
13. Copies of the most significant posts will periodically be placed under the appropriate Forum and Topic by Admin as part of the board's Due Diligence archive for each Investment category.
14. We are in the process of building up a series of 'Educational Forums' so our members can become better at all aspects of investing. We want to encourage you to periodically check them out, since it is our intention to add more information on a regular basis.
15. Finally, you will notice that we also have links to flickr.com, and a forum for Investment Newsletters. These are all areas that we are considering adding to the board. It will take a little while before we can test them out properly to determine if they will meet our needs, but we think that they will really help make the PennyFever Investment Group exceptional. We will keep you posted on that.
16. THERE ARE NO PRIVATE BOARDS, FORUMS, OR TOPIC AREAS WHERE THE 'ELITE' PIGGIES GET TO TALK BEHIND YOUR BACK, SHARING SECRETS ABOUT THE INVESTMENTS BEING DISCUSSED ON THE BOARD, SO THAT THEY ALONE HAVE ALL OF THE INFORMATION NEEDED TO PROSPER. The only private thread on the whole board is the 'Moderators' Private Forum' that is necessary for the administration of the board itself.
You might consider copying and pasting these steps into your word processor or notepad so you will have them available after you register, since the program does not return you this page automatically.
If you have any questions, just ask Admin or one of the moderators. We are here for you.
Founder/Admin/The Big Pig